Monday, June 29, 2009

Introduction

So I have a couple of friends that have been into this blogging thing for a while. I never thought that I would be interested in writing about my life online, but now that I am at home on maternity leave with very little adult interaction for the better part of the day, it seems like something that I want to try out. Not to say that anyone will actually read this, but at least I can pretend :) Well, my name is Serena and I have been happily married to Travis for a little more than 3 years now. We are happy to say that we are proud parent now to a beautiful baby girl. If I can figure out how to upload pictures on hear I will definitely post some pictures of her. Travis is a teacher and coach, and I am a retail manager. Well at least for right now. You see I have been trying to figure out if going back to work at 5o hours a week is conducive with having a little one in the house. I am love the company that I work for, its just I don't want to miss out, and I know that my main priority will be my daughter and I don't know if I can knowingly go back to work as a manager knowing that I can't commit the time and effort, that I am accustomed to the job. Well I have some thinking to do..... I am about to try and put down the little one. Will post more tomorrow. Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Harker heights, TX, United States