Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Addition

So on June 3, 2009 my life changed forever. At 12:21 pm Leilani Elizabeth made her grand entrance to this world. Now 4 weeks later she is absolutely amazing. We have had a few bumps in the road but we are both learning our new roles. She loves to sleep ALLL day and stay up all night. However, I haven't been able to readjust my schedule to be able to sleep all day and stay up all night. The piece of advice that I keep getting from people is to sleep when the baby is sleeping....this is alot easier said than done. Travis is working so I feel bad asking him to help me with her at night. Well enough of the rant..... Introducing Leilani Elizabeth Boyce:
This outfit describes her perfectly...from birth (literally). She gave us quite a scare when she was attempting to enter this universe.....

She looks so serene in this picture.....

I love how she makes a million faces in her sleep.



I think someone might be camera shy!!! :)


Look at my beautiful purple princess!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Harker heights, TX, United States